MST took second place in the international competition “European Health Catapult” in Brussels organized by EIT Health!
We have overtaken dozens of companies competing in the Digital Health competition.
EIT Health is one of the largest healthcare initiatives worldwide. It provides the opportunity to pitch business model to market experts and investors, explore new markets as well as to increase sales by leveraging the outstanding innovation potential and market knowledge of its Europe-wide network.
As part of its Accelerator activities, EIT Health is cooperating with Health Axis Europe (HAE), and have invited incorporated and trading micro and small enterprises to submit applications in Medtech, Biotech and Digital Health categories.
Our project has shown high potential in each of the following categories:
- Novelty/uniqueness of approach (technology, innovative character and unique selling point)
- Clearly identified need and product or service
- Clear description of the technology
- Value of the market opportunity
- Competitive advantage of the proposed venture
- Capability of the management team to bring the innovation to market
- Overall quality of the pitch
During the competition MST was represented by board member – Kamil Kipiel.